CHAPTER 13 HELP
Most people who file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in Las Vegas, Nevada are looking to save assets like houses or cars when they are behind on payments. Some people elect Chapter 13 Bankruptcy because they do not qualify for a Chapter 7. In either case, as Bankruptcy Attorneys in Las Vegas, we can help people develop a plan to reorganize their finances, and take back control of their lives. Here is how a Chapter 13 can help.
A CHAPTER 13 WILL:
- Help you save your home if you are behind
- Help you get your car back if it was recently repossessed
- Allow you to keep rental property
- Help you reorganize your financial life
- Stop garnishments, evictions, foreclosures, repossessions, collection calls, etc., like a Chapter 7
A CHAPTER 13 WILL NOT:
- Make you pay more than you can afford
- Cause you to lose your property
- Put someone else in charge of what you spend
CHAPTER 7 HELP
As a Bankruptcy Attorney In Las Vegas, I find many clients have similar concerns when they consider filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. We are here to listen to your situation, and help you understand the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Here are some things a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy will and will not do.
A CHAPTER 7 WILL NOT:
- Cause you to lose your home if you are current and you want to keep it.
- Cause you to lose your car if you are current or in most cases if it is paid off
- Result in a Chapter 7 taking and selling all your stuff.
- Ruin your credit for the rest of your life.
A CHAPTER 7 WILL:
- Stop a garnishment
- Stop an eviction, foreclosure, or repossession
- Stop Collection Calls
- Stop Law Suits
- Allow you to be freed from Credit Card Debt, Medical Bills, Pay Day Loans, and other Unsecured Debt.
At Crosby & Fox, we want to help you get the relief from debts that you need. As consumer bankruptcy attorneys in Las Vegas, Nevada, we have been helping people for decades. We understand that everyone and every situation is different. We listen to you, understand your situation, and treat you like you are family.
Let us help you know your rights, understand your options, and get the help you need to move forward in your life.